2003-07-27 13:02 UTC What to do in Oslo
Here's a list of what I've found you can do in Oslo so far:
- Walk around criticising the architecture.
- Walk around one of the many museums.
- Walk to one of the many restaurants and cafés to eat or drink.
- Walk to one of the parks or islands and stop walking for a bit.
- Walk to a movie theatre and watch a subtitled Hollywood epic.
- Walk around the shopping centres and buy something.
- Walk by the river or the docks.
- Walk into one of the nightclubs, if it is late enough, and dance instead of walking.
- Walk to the office to check your e-mail.
Having had enough of walking, I decided to go to Google for help. I've now found a list of activities available in Oslo. Let's see how far this gets me!